Monday, April 13, 2009

Restaurant-- Bayridge Sushi

The authentic restaurant that I went to is Bayridge Sushi in Longwood. When you walk in the restaurant there is a sushi bar and Japanese sushi chefs. The smell is good because it smells like soy sauce and sushi mixed. The decorations resemble an authentic Japanese restaurant. All of the waiters were Japanese and most of them you can barely understand because of their English skills. They were very kind and I enjoyed the music as well because it was Japanese meditation music. I ordered the sushi and sashimi and it was very different to what I am use to. They offered so many different Japanese foods and drinks. Sake was among the popular they would sell and they are famous for their sushi. My experience was great and I would go back because the food was really good and I enjoyed the people

No comments:

Post a Comment