Monday, April 13, 2009

Blindfolded Morning

When I got up out of bed I stumbled a lot. Trying to get to my closet was definitely hard and I ran into a wall on the way. When I got to my closet I had no idea what I was choosing and I could not find pants to wear. I put on a shirt and it didn’t fit. So I had to find another one. When I finally located pants I put them on and went outside the closet. I went feeling around for a shirt and I finally found one and put it on. I kept running into walls and hurting myself. When I tried to brush my teeth I realized after words that I didn’t use MY toothbrush. I thought that was not very appetizing. I attempted to go to my front door and put on my shoes and found two I thought were alike. When I got done I opened my eyes and found that I had put on my husbands shirt and I had on his pants as well. Well, being pregnant I figured the bigger pants were mine as well as the shirt but I was completely wrong. I learned through this experience that if I was blind I would have to be extremely organized and have help to locate things in the morning when I was getting ready. I couldn’t imagine being pregnant and I have much sympathy for those who are.

No comments:

Post a Comment